Thursday 2 October 2014

This weeks favourites


As mentioned in my previous post it was 2012 that I started becoming more and more familiar with the idea of photography and pursuing it as a passionate interest, I've explored lots of different genres in photography since. Ranging from Landscapes to Still life , the more I have experimented with the more gradually I have found where I am most comfortable (however I do like a good challenge). Recently I have discovered my love for Product photography and Still life photography.

Here are some images from the past week.




ƒ/4.5
1/50
ISO:2000


ƒ/5.0
1/80
ISO:1250

This last image is a photo of a Nikon film camera (without the lens attached), I took the image with my Canon DSLR looking directly towards the mirror which is inside the Nikon body. What I like most amount this photo is that it looks quite unusual, not to everyone's taste.

-Ella-


No comments:

Post a Comment