Tuesday 7 October 2014

Double Exposed




I went to Liverpool last week with a Pentax K1000 and a Kodak 36 exposure colour film. It felt so long ago since I last shot with a traditional camera that I was so excited to start shooting. I started taking photograph's as soon as I stepped off the train. I was requested to double expose the images which meant taking 72 photographs overall. 
For those of you who aren't sure what double exposure is where traditional film is concerned , it's loading your camera with film, using the film up , rewinding the film back and loading it back in, so you basically shoot over your images. 

Half way through shooting I felt a little regretful about having to double expose because I was quite pleased with the shots I was getting however I proceeded. 

One of the great things about shooting the old school way is the anticipation of getting back your pictures after they've been developed.

I got them back and I was fairly disappointed with the results. Flicking through the photo's made me wish I had followed my gut instinct and not double expose. Although there was a few I quite liked so here are one or two which didn't turn out so bad. 





-Ella-


No comments:

Post a Comment