Friday 17 October 2014

Light & Time

Light & Time , what a perfectly titled project now that it's Autumn!.

 My favourite thing about this time of the year is the light (especially when it's highlighting all of the beautiful coloured leaves that quickly surround us). It's my favourite time of year to photograph so here are some of my image's from this exciting new project.


ƒ/5.0
1/60
ISO:100

ƒ/5.0
1/60
ISO:100

                              
ƒ/4.5
1/60
ISO:125


You might be thinking that these photograph's are all a bit 'mismatched' and you'd be right in thinking so. My first shoot for this project I decided to photograph various things that relate to both or either Light & Time and that may be the only link between the different photographs but that's the only link they really need. 

Photograph 1:
An image of my hand with a stroke of light. In this image my hand represents the element of time. With time my hand will age.

Photograph 2: 
Time being Autumn in this case, the leaf has fallen because its that 'time' of the year. Taken on the window shelf directly facing the light.

Photograph 3:
An image of an instant photograph capturing a moment of light 'in an instant'.

-Ella-

No comments:

Post a Comment