Friday 19 September 2014

Product Photography

Recently I've been increasing my knowledge about Product Photography! something I have never really spent too much time thinking about until recently and now I quite like the concept of it. I spent some time photographing a Tiffany & Co bracelet with packaging and here are my results:

ƒ/5.0
1/40
ISO:800


ƒ/5.6
1/40
ISO:800
I experimented with lighting and placing the bracelet in different positions until I decided where I thought was best to showcase both the packaging and bracelet. I really enjoyed taking these photographs and playing around with different backgrounds, I tried both a white backdrop and a black one and for me the back background was a winner, I think it enhanced the soft tones within the packaging and make it more appealing. 

-Ella-

No comments:

Post a Comment