Sunday 14 September 2014

Deadly Delicate


ƒ/5.6
1/50
ISO:160
I thought I would share with you one of my favourite images of mine. I took this back in July and I also have it in black and white which too is very lovely. I'm not quite sure if its a moth or not however I found it in the house by the door and before laying it to rest in a plant pot I decided to take a quick close up shot, I was amazed at the detailing in its tiny body. How can something so small be so wonderfully detailed and beautiful? we see these creatures and many like it so often that we usually don't pay attention to its real beauty but when you stop to admire little things like this the world around suddenly becomes so much more interesting. 

-Ella-

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12871095/?claim=bjg78bq8d9m">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment