Monday 8 September 2014

My First Post

Hey! my name is Ella-Ruth, I am a seventeen year old college student currently studying BTEC Level 3 Photography. On this blog which I have decided to set up I will be posting some of my photographs, from both college projects and also any personal projects I may decide to do. The reason behind me starting this blog is to get my work 'out there' a little bit more and also to encourage feedback.

I'll start by sharing some images from a current college assignment.

 ƒ/4.5
1/640
ISO: 800
ƒ/5.0
1/320
ISO: 800
Both of the above are still life images inspired by Daniel Spoerri's work. They are two of my favourite photograph's that I have taken for this part of the task.

Do not copy images. Copyright. ©


Equipment used ; 
Canon 600D
18-55mm


-Ella-

No comments:

Post a Comment