Thursday 25 December 2014

Happy Christmas!

Happy Christmas everyone! I was determined to do another blog post before Christmas but life just took over and I didn't have the time so here's just a quick one.

The more and more research I was doing for college looking through photographers work the more I found I was leaning towards the more traditional route and decided I wanted to get hold on an Analogue film camera which is something I have wanted for a few years now. 

I was lucky enough to receive an Olympus om10 film camera for Christmas along with 12 rolls of expired film , the oldest being from 1961 which I simply cannot wait to use. 

I contemplated doing the project 365 in the new year, but realistically I know it's something I'd struggle to complete however I have decided to make it a new years resolution to take more and more photo's and to experiment more with my film camera.

This morning I loaded my camera with a 36 exposure AGFA colour film (expired on 06/2005) , I look forward to seeing the results and blogging them!


Merry Christmas!

-Ella-

No comments:

Post a Comment