Thursday 17 September 2015

Instant Photography Project , Photo 3


I took this photograph in my nans garden , two reasons I mainly took this is because I had already tried photographing flowers with this camera (for the project) and they hadn't turned out because the camera is a fix focus camera so it stays at the same focal length all the time and so when I tried to get close ups of flowers it was a lot harder than I expected...so I instantly thought to shoot these, I shot them because when I see these flowers I relate them instantly to my grandparents because of them being in their front garden , so it has a little sentimental value behind the photo too.
I also really like how vibrant the purples are against the green leaves and the colours compliment each other perfectly so I thought it would make a great addition to my project.

-Ella-

No comments:

Post a Comment