Monday 14 September 2015

Instant film photography #2


This is one of my favourites from the project. I absolutely adore sunsets & taking photos of them , there is something about them that is so mesmerising & stunning in a way unlike anything else. The colours they create and how different each one is. I took this when I was sat in the car (I wasn't the one driving ha) , I knew I wanted to add a sunset shot to the collection and I loved how dramatic the clouds were surrounding the sunset. Notice the little blue dot directly in the middle of the sun? that's just ink (the ink that creates/develops the photo) I've seen it appear in instant photos taken by other people too , I believe its from where a certain section is blown out.

Again , the idea was that it's spontaneous , I carried my camera everywhere with me so I was prepared for the moment I wanted to quickly snap. And if that moment means I was in a car driving past a sunset , so be it :) 

-Ella-

No comments:

Post a Comment