Wednesday 12 August 2015

Roll 7 ~ elderly-esque ?


                            Orlando Roll 7






Camera: Olympus OM-10
Film: Agfa Vista Plus

Bottom two have been converted to B&W

Sorry it's been such a long time since doing a post , It took me a while to get my latest film developed, I got the results back today and despite the fact ASDA suck at scanning photos and just anything photo related at all , I'm pretty chuffed with the results. However I have noticed there seems to be an issue with my camera's shutter which is slightly forgiveable considering it's age. It's also a pretty good excuse to invest in a different 35mm. Thinking about getting the Olympus OM2N so if anyone reading has any experience with that particular camera let me know what it's like.

Anyway...

Anyone that knows me , knows I adore photographing old people and capturing their stories , this latest roll was me doing that but in a slightly different more personal way I guess. I have my own style of photography which I'm quite proud of because it can be a hard thing to achieve. In my case , I love capturing light in different situations ...sunsets, light streaks , light leaks just about anything light related, I love it. I love photo's that tell stories , I love photo's that maybe look a little bit abstract or even just relatively simple (example : the 2nd photo ^ ) and I incorporated that into these 'elderly-esque' photographs. 

The current film I'm using in my camera is from 1988 so fingers crossed I'll get some good results shortly.

-Ella-

No comments:

Post a Comment