Thursday 8 January 2015

First shoot over view

Olympus OM 10 , first shoot overview 


So I'm guessing by this point a lot of people have already seen all if not some of the images above from my first shoot using my om10 especially as I've posted them on 500px , Flickr , pinterest & tumblr. The roll was a 36 exposure however I only posted my favourites (the 12 above).

I had such a great time using my camera for the first time , it was so exciting waiting for them to be processed even more so because I used expired film so I wasn't sure how they would turn out.

The film I used was AGFA , ISO 200 and the expiry date was 2005.

Using the camera:
The camera itself has an auto shutter speed unless you get the manual adapter which I purchased after I processed the first roll and I am so glad I got it! I'm half way through shooting my second and I have so much more confidence shooting knowing I have control over the shutter speed. Some of my shots which I haven't uploaded came out blurry because I didn't have as much control over the camera as I wanted due to not having the manual adapter. 
I have honestly learnt more about how to use a camera properly in these past 2/3 weeks than I have in the past 2/3 years. Film photography has brought me right back to basics and I feel like I'm starting afresh!

on a side note: I've hit 11,166 views & almost 200 'favourites' on this photo :

That I uploaded to Flickr on January 5th which is the most views/favourites I've ever reached! which is super exciting!

Thank you all for your support

-Ella-

No comments:

Post a Comment