Tuesday 10 November 2015

Instant Photography Project , Photo 10


Apologies it's been a while since I last uploaded , sometimes I just really feel like giving up with uploading my work everywhere trying to get some kind of recognition for it but that's all part of the journey I guess , going through dry patches when you get 300+ views on a photo or blog post but no kind of comments/likes/favourites/criticism , nothing. Then you hear about artists / scientists / writers and everything of the sorts who also went through similar 'patches' where people though their ideas/work was no good and turned down numerous times but everything worked out in the end. I know , it's life ! and I'll keep persevering anyway.

This is a shot that I was desperate to take for a while , I drove past it a few times before I asked my dad to drop me off so I could quickly get the photo I'd been wanting for weeks. Why was I so drawn towards this tatty looking board with ripped posters? the golden question. I loved the colours , despite it being pretty grubby looking , something about it really stood out , using my instax probably wasn't the best idea for the shot as it didn't quite capture the colours I wanted however it captured the character and I like that. It has textures that I like and it's just different. What is not to love about being different eh? 

-Ella-

No comments:

Post a Comment