Friday 6 February 2015

Trending ...slowly...but surely

First I'll start by saying , I publish my photographs everywhere as you guys have surely noticed. I have accounts on over 5 various websites where I publish my work in which I always upload consistently. Why? because I am super determined I can't emphasise just how determined I am. There are so many 'photographers' out there and more and more keep cropping up which means there is always a lot of 'competition'. I do not want to spend my life being a wedding photographer. I just don't. I have higher goals than that, I want my work exhibited in galleries. It doesn't bother me that it might take a lifetime to achieve that goal , I'm all up for putting the work in because I adore what I do. 

Okay so I get the fact I'll never be the next David Bailey but there's no reason why I can't push myself as much as I can and always always always shoot.

Where can you find my work online?








The past few weeks my work has started to get more 'likes' 'reblogs' 'favourites' 're-pins' and '+1's' which is so exciting to see! I mentioned not long ago that one of my expired film shots reached 11,580 views and over 150 favourites which is the most I've ever reached!
Today I've been spending time uploading to Lomography and within the hour one of my photo's was second on the trending section of the site!


I want to thank everyone over the past 2/3 years who have said such kind and encouraging words about my work and to those who take the time to read my blog posts , like & share everything because it means so much.

-Ella-

No comments:

Post a Comment